Thursday, September 3, 2009

This better be worth it

Another of my lab presentations has been posted here. I've finally found labeling conditions and am beginning double labeling of DnaK T136C/S423C/C15S for FRET experiments!

Medical school secondary applications are dominating most of my free time right now. Essay questions range from "Describe an ethical dilemma you encountered and how you resolved it" to "Write an autobiography in 7500 characters or less." Quite an exhausting process. I get envious when people here tell me that medical school requires only decent test scores and grades.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The good news is that you are being invited to submit secondary applications!

I just had my training last week on interviewing med school applicants. Interesting process, but even moreso was the variability between raters on a taped interview.